Assistant Store Manager - Premium Fashion Brand
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for an International Premium Fashion brand in a full-price store based in Alba.
In our recruitment and training consultancy, we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER:
- Team training and coaching on selling ceremony in order to provide the best customer service experience
- Motivation of the staff
- Ensure the best customer experience and Customer loyalty management
- Daily, weekly and monthly briefing and reporting
- Analysis, interpretation and sharing of KPI's
- General store accounting
- Orders management (goods loading / unloading, goods handling between stores, etc.)
- Stock take management
- Share company values and culture
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER:
- At least 2 years of experience as Assistant Store Manager or Supervisor
- Fluency in English
- Sales Leadership and Customer focus
- Developed communicative skills
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in people management and development
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.