Junior E-Commerce Buyer Womenswear - Asian Market
Luxe Talent, is currently seeking for motivated and driven Junior Buyer for an Italian Brand in Milan.
The ideal candidate will have a deep interest in digital and fashion trends with a focus on the Chinese market, analytical skills, and a willingness of working in a demanding and fast-evolving environment. The candidate will be in charge of supporting the team throughout all the phases of buying campaign for our Womenswear.
- Support in OTB definition by country, line and category, accordingly to Sales Forecast and targets;
- Assist in deciding store assortment, key investments, products depth and sizing, in order to maximise sales conforming to WW retail strategy;
- Contribute to defining Website Taxonomy;
- Prepare and run weekly/monthly analysis, aimed at controlling main KPIs (Sales, ST%, RR%) and highlight actions to be taken (replenishment, stock transfer) in order to maximise sales and reach seasonal goals;
- Supply ad hoc documents (feedback on collections, sales performance recap etc);
- Liaise with Regional Teams and HQ Departments in order to develop collaboration and a strong relationship;
- Provide products selection targeting various purposes (gift guide, editorial launch etc);
- An understanding of the Chinese market will be considered a plus
- Excellent English skills, fluency in Chinese will be considered a plus
- Good excel knowledge;
- Keen on working in team and under pressure;
- Analytical/Logical acumen;
- Positive and proactive attitude
If you think this is the right job opportunity for you, don't hesitate to send us your application!