Sales Account Manager Milano
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Luxe Talent, a professional recruitment and personnel training consultancy specialized in Fashion, Retail and Luxury is looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager for a global Group of Visual Merchandising brands and a leader in the design and manufacture of mannequins, shopfittings, and retail displays.
Role & Responsibilities
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities and customers preparing sales reports, identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
This position requires traveling and visiting new and old customers and prospects. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
The Sales Account Manager will serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters and will build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
The candidate, in continuous contact with customers,will ensure the timely and successful delivery of the client's products according to needs and objectives.
As a Sales Manager, the chosen candidate will be in charge to develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas, prepare reports on account status and collaboratin with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Italian and English fluent, Spanish is a plus
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Solid experience with MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Frequent travel within Italy and to our offices in Spain
If you think that you are suitable for this position, or you know someone that could be interested, send us your CV!